With the right amount of assistance, you’re free to explore your hobbies and interests.
Enjoy entertainment, gardening, creative arts, music therapy, spiritual services, wellness and lifelong learning opportunities, intergenerational programs, visiting pets and more. Shuttles transport you around campus and on monthly outings, including trips to shopping centers and restaurants.
Relax in your comfortable suite featuring attractive furnishings and plenty of space for your personal mementos. Caring and professional staff provide for your needs and enhance your life.
Services included in the basic monthly service fee*:
- Three meals daily in the Terrace View dining room
- Weekly housekeeping services
- All utilities (except telephone and cable)
- On-campus shuttle transportation (for those able to travel without assistance)
- Recreational opportunities and social events
- Limited assistance with personal hygiene, bathing, dressing and activities of daily living
- Medication administration
- Assistance available 24 hours a day
*Additional charges may apply for greater care needs