Updated August 1, 2022
The safety, protection and well-being of our residents, staff and volunteers remain our top priority.
Staff members and volunteers are wearing proper protective equipment in accordance with applicable regulatory guidelines and best practices. Masking is optional indoors for residents, staff and residents’ guests, except in the Masonic Health Care Center, Freemasons Building or Clinics areas. Staff providing care such as home health, home care or hospice services, will need to mask when providing services and as determined by Department of Health guidelines.
Masonic Health Care Center/Freemasons Building
We continue to follow recommendations from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), Pennsylvania Department of Health (PA DOH) and Pennsylvania Department of Human Services (PA DHS) for COVID-19 testing and screening of staff, residents and volunteers. Staff (direct care, contracted staff) and volunteers are screened at the beginning of each shift and are asked to suspend work or service should any symptoms occur.
Visitations in the Masonic Health Care Center and Freemasons Building
- Visits do not need to be scheduled and may occur in a resident’s room.
- Please park in front of the building by the gift shop; there is also overflow parking below the gift shop. Enter through the gift shop entrance to get screened (which includes your temperature).
- Visitors must wear a face mask indoors.
- When you visit, we have any isolated areas posted; please ask the receptionist if you have any questions.
- If your loved one resides in a room that is quarantined, you may still visit; however, you will be asked to wear additional PPE.
- Refrain from visiting if you are not feeling well, have recently tested positive for COVID-19, or if you meet the criteria for quarantine in accordance with CDC guidance.
Following Your Visit
- Please monitor yourself for signs and symptoms of any respiratory infection for the next 14 days, including fever, shortness of breath, cough, nausea, vomiting, and/or sore throat. If symptoms occur, please call us at 717-367-1121, ext. 33049 for further screening and instructions. If you are calling off-hours, please call ext. 72305 (Masonic Health Care Center visitors) or ext. 72318 (Freemasons Building visitors).