COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information
The safety, protection and well-being of our residents, staff and volunteers remain our top priority.
Staff members and volunteers are wearing proper protective equipment in accordance with applicable regulatory guidelines and best practices. Masking is optional indoors for residents, staff and residents’ guests in all areas outside of the Masonic Health Care Center, Freemasons Building and Clinics. Masking for the Masonic Health Care Center, Freemasons Building and Clinics is guided by the Centers for Disease Control and changes based on the COVID transmission rate in the surrounding community and within the facility. Please be alert to signs providing current guidance in these areas.
Masonic Health Care Center/Freemasons Building
We continue to follow recommendations from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), Pennsylvania Department of Health (PA DOH) and Pennsylvania Department of Human Services (PA DHS) for COVID-19 testing and screening of staff, residents and volunteers as needed. Staff (direct care, contracted staff) and volunteers are asked to suspend work or service should any symptoms occur.
- In the event of a positive case(s), we have established a quarantine procedure and are able to isolate residents according to guidance from CMS and PA DOH.
Visitations in the Masonic Health Care Center and Freemasons Building
- Visits do not need to be scheduled and may occur in a resident’s room.
- Please park in front of the building by the gift shop; there is also overflow parking below the gift shop. Enter through the gift shop entrance to complete sign-in process.
- When you visit, we have any isolated areas posted; please ask the receptionist if you have any questions.
- If your loved one resides in a room that is quarantined, you may still visit; however, you may be asked to wear additional PPE
Following Your Visit
- Please monitor yourself for signs and symptoms of any respiratory infection for the next 10 days, including fever, shortness of breath, cough, nausea, vomiting, and/or sore throat. If symptoms occur, please call us at 717-367-1121, ext. 33049 for further screening and instructions. If you are calling off-hours, please call ext. 72305 (Masonic Health Care Center visitors) or ext. 72318 (Freemasons Building visitors).