Masonic Village can provide your loved ones with the assistance they need and active lifestyle they deserve. As part of our continuum of care, if more assistance is needed over time, additional services are available right on campus.
We offer a variety of fully furnished living accommodations. Rates include three meals daily, linens, weekly housekeeping and help with individualized needs from caring staff. On-site clinics, medical practitioners and a pharmacy offer overall cost savings and allow families to focus on scheduling visits rather than taking off work to transport their loved one to appointments.
Residents enjoy an array of events, entertainment, recreational and social opportunities, music therapy, spiritual and wellness programs each day. Even in-room therapy appointments are available for those in need of rehabilitation. Residents and visitors also have access to walking paths and amenities throughout our 1,400-acre campus.
Services included in the basic monthly service fee*:
- Three meals daily in the Terrace View dining room
- Weekly housekeeping services
- All utilities (except telephone and cable)
- On-campus shuttle transportation (for those able to travel without assistance)
- Recreational opportunities and social events
- Limited assistance with personal hygiene, bathing, dressing and activities of daily living
- Medication administration
- Assistance available 24 hours a day
*Additional charges may apply for greater care needs.